Class 2 chainsaw protection.
Midsole and steel toecap.
Roller ball lace system.
Top quality leather.
Flexible pierce-resistant protective midsole
Full puncture protection without loss of comfort.
Technically advanced sole unit for arb industry. Built to work on the ground and in the trees.
Gives the boot greater breathability and waterproofing. Guaranteed to keep your feet dry.
3 ZONE® lacing system
Provides ultimate support with speed roller section, heel stabilization zone, and open-top hooks for hassle-free tie-off.
Foot hugging concept, with moveable inner tongue, deep heel grip, and close-fitting elasticized protection gaiter.
The “KWF Profi” mark is issued by The Kuratorium für Waldarbeit und Forsttechnik, a German research organization.
To preserve your Arbortec boots and ensure longevity it is extremely important that they are maintained correctly. Arbortec recommends cleaning and treating your boots with products from our range, that have been chosen specifically, and follow the guidelines set out below.
- Always clean your boots regularly.
- Leather footwear: thoroughly clean your footwear with the recommend gel, polish off then finish with a waterproofing cream such as Chelsea Dubbin Cream, Nikwax.
- Nubuck/Suede footwear: brush away all dirt and contaminants then follow with the specialist Nubuck and Suede waterproofing products available from Arbortec.
- Never clean with solvents of any kind.
- Do not leave your footwear in direct sunlight or force dry.
- Ensure your footwear is completely dry before wearing them to prevent the formation of mildew and unpleasant smells.