Toro 74694 50" TimeCutter Zero Turn MyRide
The TimeCutter® MX5075 zero turn lawn mower features the smooth MyRIDE® Suspension system** with a suspended operator platform that cushions you from bumps and vibrations on rough terrain.
It's powered by 24.5 hp Toro® Commercial V-Twin 708cc engine with Self-Cleaning Air Filter Housing.
Featuring a 50" 10-gauge fabricated steel mowing deck with convenient washout port.
With great features like our exclusive Smart Speed® control system, you can choose from 3 speeds giving you greater control when trimming, towing attachments and mowing.
- 24.5 hp Toro® Commercial V-Twin 708cc engine with Self-Cleaning Air Filter Housing
- Wide 50" fabricated, 10-gauge steel, cutting deck with bull-nose bumper to handle tough conditions
- Smart Speed® - Smart Speed® Control System has three ground speed ranges (Trim, Tow, and Mow) giving you greater control of speed and maneuverability for cutting grass and pulling attachmentsges without changing engine or blade speed.
- Dual Hydrostatic HG-ZT2200 transmissions and 20” diameter drive tires
Toro Commercial V-Twin Engine
Toro® Commercial V-Twin engines were specifically created to deliver optimal performance in our mowers by matching the torque curve of the engines to the needs of the Toro decks they power. Intelligent design and tight tolerances help the governor respond faster with more power when you need it, so you’re ready to handle your toughest outdoor tasks.
Adjust Your Comfort
The MyRide suspension system allows each user to easily adjust the ride setting to their personal preference.
Suspended Operator Platform
The suspended operator platform allows you to float with 3" of travel, absorbing bumps and vibrations when mowing over rough terrain.
Smart Speed® Control - Trim, Tow, Mow
Toro’s Smart Speed® control system lets you choose from three ground speed ranges for optimal performance. Use low TRIM range to trim closer for maximum time savings, choose medium TOW range for towing attachments, or select high MOW range to mow large open areas and finish quickly.
3-Gallon (11.4 Liter) Fuel Capacity
All TimeCutter riding mowers feature a large 3-gallon (11.4 Liter) fuel tank for more mowing with fewer fill-ups. Knowing when to fill up is simple thanks to the translucent tank, which also helps to prevent overfilling.
Welded together from plates of 10-gauge steel and a bull-nose bumper leading the way, this deck can handle tough conditions. The lower the guage the thicker the steel.
Heavy-Duty 10-Gauge Frame
The heavy-duty 10-gauge frame provides increased strength, durability and reliable performance. The lower the gauge the thicker the steel.
Deck washout ports create a pressure washer under your deck providing quick cleaning, maintaining optimum airflow for optimum cutting performance.
Hitch Kit Standard
Hitch kit comes standard on all TimeCutter models for pulling lawn and garden attachments. (Attachments sold separately.)
Anti-Vibration Floor Mat
Reduces vibration and dampens deck noise during mowing.
Heavy Duty Rear Engine Guard
This heavy duty steel guard protects the engine from branches and debris as you nimbly maneuver around your lawn.
Automatic Parking Brake
Automatically engaged when the control arms are moved outward. Simplifies operation by eliminating a separate parking brake.
20" (50.8 cm) Rear Tires
The large, 20" (50.8 cm) diameter 4-ply rear tires deliver better traction without tearing up the turf and a smoother ride in uneven terrain.
18" Thickly Padded Premium Seat
Premium, thickly padded 18" extra-tall seat provides ample back support for a smooth, comfortable ride.
3-Year Limited Warranty - No Hour Limitations
Product is warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for three years without an hour limitation.
- Engine - 24.5 hp* Toro® Commercial V-Twin 708cc engine with Self-Cleaning Air Filter Housing
- Fuel Capacity - 3 gallons /11.4 L
- Cutting Width - 50” / 127 cm – 10 ga. 3 blades
- Armrests - Standard
- Blade Tip Speed - 18,330 ft/min (5,587 m/min)
- Cup Holder - Standard
- Deck Design - 50” Fabricated – 10 ga. 3 blades
- Engine Horsepower - 24.5 hp
- Engine Displacement - 708cc
- Ground Speed - MOW: 7 mph/3 mph (11.3 km/h / 4.8 km/h) TRIM: 5.5 mph/2.4 mph (8.8 km/h / 3.8 km/h) TOW: 4 mph/1.7 mph (6.4 km/h / 2.7 km/h)
- Height - 43" / 109.22 cm
- Height of Cut - 1.5" / 3.8 cm - 4.5" / 11.4 cm
- Hour Meter - Optional
- Length - 72.9" / 185.17 cm
- Comfort Platform - MyRIDE® Suspension System
- Platform Travel - 3"
- Shocks - 1 Front / 2 Rear
- Seat - 18" / 45.7 cm Thickly Padded Premium
- Adjustability - 4 point adjustment on rear shocks
- Tires - 13" x 6.5" (33 cm x 16.51 cm) Front, 20" x 10" (50.8 cm x 25.4 cm) Rear
- Tool Box - Standard
- Transmission - Dual Hydrostatic HG-ZT2200
- Washout Port - Standard
- Warranty - 3-Year Unlimited Hours**
- Width - 53.5" / 135.89 cm - Storage Dimensions (W x L x H) 53.5" x 72.9" x 43.0" (135.9 cm x 185 cm x 109 cm)